Skip to content

General MRU Feedback

We welcome any feedback on how we can improve Marginal Revolution University. You can also email us at support AT mruniversity.com.

814 results found

1. Sell Your Car for Cash and Get Free Car Removal in Sunshine Coast and Helensvale

Discover the unparalleled services of our Car Wreckers Sunshine Coast, offering a distinctive and professional approach. We stand out as the best in the industry, providing an incredible and unique experience. Our team in cash for car Helensvale ensures a seamless process, offering top-notch cash for cars. Experience the unmatched convenience and efficiency that sets us apart. Say goodbye to conventional methods and embrace a better, more advanced solution. Our adorable service is dedicated to making your car selling experience exceptional. Choose us for an innovative and top-tier car wrecking experience that goes beyond the ordinary, setting new standards in…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. The 8 Issues Every Porsche Owner Should Know

Owning a Porsche is a dream for many automotive enthusiasts. The sleek design, powerful performance, and the unmistakable growl of the engine make it a symbol of luxury and precision on the road. However, like any high-performance vehicle, Porsches come with their own set of unique challenges. Here are eight issues every Porsche owner should be aware of to ensure a smooth and enjoyable driving experience.

Maintenance Costs: Precision Comes at a Price

Porsches are precision machines that require meticulous care and maintenance. While the initial investment may be substantial, the real cost of ownership lies in the maintenance. Regular…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Swiss Air Riga Office

Swiss Air Riga Office provides dedicated customer service for seamless travel experiences. Our knowledgeable staff in Riga assists with reservations, ticketing, and inquiries, ensuring passengers enjoy the renowned Swiss Air hospitality. Visit us at our convenient location to make your journey with Swiss Air a smooth and enjoyable one.
    visit: https://www.allairlinesoffices.com/swiss-airlines/swiss-air-riga-office-in-latvia/

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Request for Guidance on "Extended Mags for Glock 43" Discussions - MRU Feedback Platform

Dear MRU Feedback Team,

I hope this message finds you well. I am reaching out to express some concerns related to discussions on your platform, specifically regarding the topic of "Extended Magazines for Glock 43." As an engaged participant in the MRU community, I have observed various conversations surrounding this subject, and there are aspects that warrant consideration for the overall benefit of the community.

The discussions on extended magazines for Glock 43 appear to cover a range of perspectives, including user experiences, product recommendations, and inquiries about the features and legality of these accessories. While diversity in opinions is…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Difficulty Finding Information on "Upland Hunting Hat" - Search Issue on MRU Feedback Platform

Dear MRU Feedback Team,

I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to bring to your attention a concern I've encountered while using the MRU Feedback platform. Specifically, I have been attempting to find information related to "Upland Hunting Hat."

Despite my efforts to utilize the search functionality on the MRU Feedback website, it appears that the search results are not providing relevant information or discussions regarding the specified keyword. This has made it challenging for me to connect with other users who may have insights or information about "Upland Hunting Hat."

I wanted to bring this matter…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Address issues in its development

AI generally is undertaken in conjunction with machine learning and data analytics. Machine learning takes data and looks for underlying trends. If it spots something that is relevant for a practical problem, software designers can take that knowledge and use it to analyze specific issues.
    https://www.webaudience.net/mystalk/

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Why can't i sign up for Informed Delivery?

These are the major factors that can resist you to sign sign up in USPS informed delivery portal:
    The service is not available in your area.
    You may have entered invalid email addres.
    USPS Sever down.
    Your browser issues.
    Firewall may cause error.
    Read in more detail about this portal: https://ityug247.com/informed-delivery-login/

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. How To Access The Linksys Web Portal?

The Linksys web portal is a platform that has a lot of features to offer you, including login, setup, and network managing options. Once you will be on the portal the further process will become easy for you as the web screen will guide and instruct you. But, if you are a new user you will require to have enough knowledge to access the window on your laptop or smartphone. First of all, take your device and make it networked by attaching it to the wireless network or using an ethernet wire. Then, open your preferred web browser and go…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Unveiling the Truth: Busting the Top 5 Myths About Chevrolet Cars

Chevrolet, an iconic name in the automotive industry, has built a reputation for producing reliable and innovative vehicles over the years. Despite its stellar track record, there are still lingering myths and misconceptions surrounding Chevrolet cars. In this blog, we aim to set the record straight by debunking the top five myths about Chevrolet cars.

Myth #1: Chevrolet Cars are Expensive to Maintain

One prevalent myth about Chevrolet cars is that they come with exorbitant maintenance costs. However, this couldn't be further from the truth. Chevrolet vehicles are designed with durability and longevity in mind, and their parts are readily…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. United Airlines Narita Airport Terminal

"Discover seamless travel with United Airlines Narita Airport Terminal. Navigate your journey effortlessly as we provide top-notch services and convenient facilities. Experience a world-class travel experience with United at Narita, ensuring comfort and efficiency from check-in to boarding. Your gateway to exceptional air travel awaits at United Airlines Narita Airport Terminal."
    Visit for more information- https://www.fareairlines.com/united-airlines-airport/united-airlines-narita-international-airport-terminal-nrt/

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Split a PDF file into Multiple Smaller PDF Files

The CubexSoft PDF Split Tool is one of amazing solution. The application allows you to batch split a PDF file into multiple smaller PDF files. All PCs running Windows versions 11, 10, 8, 7, 8.1, Vista, and XP, among others, are compatible with the program. No changes are done to the original PDF files when a PDF is split into several PDFs. The program also secures the original PDF files while splitting a PDF file into many PDFs. Download the free trial of the PDF separation tool from CubexSoft Watermark to split up to five PDF files. Read More: https://www.cubexsoft.com/pdf-split/

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Do writing and travelling both sounds like a bit of you? If they do, this might be your calling. This is the opportunity to write for us on

Do writing and travelling both sounds like a bit of you? If they do, this might be your calling. This is the opportunity to write for us on travel, tour and travel, wanderlust, travel guide, adventure travel, vacations, travel tips, travel destinations and travel blog. You can share your travel, experiences, insider tips, stories, hacks and more for our travel-hungry readers. After all, such stories are meant to be shared with everyone. And, the best part is that you don’t have to be an expert writer or have expensive tools or equipment. All you need to write for us on…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. MBOX to PST Solution

Go with CubexSoft MBOX to PST Converter tool that enables to perfectly save MBOX file format in Outlook. It is safe & safe conversion app to smartly save MBOX file format in Outlook at once. By using the software, you can effortlessly execute MBOX file format in Outlook with all metadata, formatting, images, hyperlinks, etc. By using the advance MBOX to Outlook Converter, you can achieve comprehensive data migration result. It also provides free trial facility which allows export first 25 MBOX file format in Outlook without any cost. For multiple conversion of MBOX emails to PST file format, get…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Difficulty Locating Information on Leasing Photography Equipment

Dear MRU.org Support Team,

I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to bring to your attention a specific concern I encountered while navigating the MRU.org website. My primary objective was to find information related to leasing photography equipment, using the provided keyword search functionality.

Unfortunately, despite using relevant keywords such as "leasing photography equipment," I was unable to locate specific details or resources on the topic within the website. As a user seeking information on this particular subject, I found the lack of relevant search results to be a hindrance in obtaining the necessary details.

I appreciate…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Concerns Regarding Continuous Migration on MRU Feedback Site

Dear MRU Feedback Team,

I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to bring to your attention some concerns I have regarding the continuous migration process on the MRU Feedback site.

As a user of the platform, I have observed certain issues that seem to be linked to the ongoing migration activities. While I understand that migrations are essential for improving and updating the site, it appears that some aspects of the process might be impacting the overall user experience.

Here are a few specific concerns:

Downtime and Accessibility:
    Users have experienced intermittent periods of downtime, making it…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. How to Import and Export Data in QuickBooks Desktop?

Do you want to merge two separate QuickBooks files into one or bring in information from another program into QuickBooks Desktop? The process can take a lot of time if you don’t know how to do that. Don’t worry, we have answers to your questions. Read this post till the end, and you will learn everything you should know to import and export data in QuickBooks Desktop.

Read More: https://qbsenterprisesupport.com/import-and-export-data-in-quickbooks-desktop/

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Difficulty Finding Information on AK47 Picatinny Rail Products

Dear [Website Support Team],

I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to bring to your attention a specific issue I encountered while using your website, https://feedback.mru.org/. As a user interested in AK47 accessories, particularly Picatinny rails, I experienced difficulty finding relevant information through your platform.

Upon entering the keyword "ak47 picatinny rail" in the search bar, I expected to receive comprehensive and relevant results related to AK47 Picatinny rail products. However, the search results were either limited or unrelated to my query, making it challenging to find the information I was seeking.

I believe improving the…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. How can I allow web browsing with ChatGPT?

Are you tired of ChatGPT sending you outdated information. You may be aware that ChatGPT's expertise is restricted to its database, which was most recently updated in 2021. In this post, we answer whether can you connect ChatGPT to the internet using the Chrome WebChat GPT Extension in simple steps.

1. Add the WebChat GPT Extension on your Chrom browser.
    2. Open ChatGPT and log into your account.
    3. Turn on the Web Access toggle.
    4. Choose the number of results, time and region according to your want.
    5. Now, ChatGPT will get you the latest results from the web.

For more info visit: https://softfind.net/how-connect-chatgpt-to-internet/

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. What benefits does USPS LiteBlue Login Employee Portal Offer?

Employees of the US Postal Service can access the LiteBlue Login Portal, which offers several technical benefits to its employees. By using the liteblue.usps.gov website to login, you can make sure that communication with other staff members happens quickly. This website is well known for its availability of all employee's details.
    For More Info: https://allinsider.net/liteblue-usps-login/

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)