Skip to content

General MRU Feedback

We welcome any feedback on how we can improve Marginal Revolution University. You can also email us at support AT mruniversity.com.

813 results found

1. What are some YouTube to WAV downloaders?

There are several ways to download YouTube videos and convert them to WAV format. Here are three popular methods:

This is the easiest method, as it doesn't require installing any software. Here are some popular options:

1. Downloaderto.com: This website is simple to use and allows you to select the desired output format (WAV in this case).
    2. YT Converter: This website is a YouTube to WAV downloader that supports downloading videos from multiple platforms, including YouTube, and offers various output formats, including WAV.
    3. YTBTO: This website is another straightforward option with a clean interface and support for WAV conversion.

For more…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Project or exam based certification (like Freecodecamp)

It would be a great thing if you could award some certifications (like freecodecamp does) that is gained by some sort of project or some sort of papers on real life cases (reviewed by peers like done by coursera) or some sort of exam.

As it gives a sense of credibility and from professional perspective it is a great thing to attach to linkedIn profile (aka good publicity for MRU)

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. AAC Blocks Manufacturers in Tamilnadu

Magna Green is a leading AAC Blocks Manufacturers In Tamil Nadu and stands as the premier manufacturer of exceptional AAC blocks. We provide environmentally friendly building materials in Tamil Nadu known for their exceptional thermal insulation, fire resistance, and soundproofing properties. We, the A AC block Manufacturers in Tamil Nadu, play a crucial role in advancing the state's building industry by establishing a focus on quality and ecologically friendly procedures. We provide AAC Blocks for industrial, commercial, and residential projects with the best quality to meet our customers' needs.

https://magnagreen.in/aac-blocks

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. write for us fashion

The Fashion County is a startup fashion blog in India. Within the scope of The Fashion County, you can get latest fashion trends, festival trends, seasonal trends, brand news, Bollywood fashion, lifestyle, beauty and much more. Conceptualized in 2017, The Fashion County might be a new player in fashion blogs but here we wish to mark our presence with quality content and latest updates on fashion for our followers. READ MORE: https://thefashioncounty.com/write-for-us/

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Buy Tapentadol Online | Soma 350mg Tablet on Discount

Offer on Buy Modafinil Online. Pain reliever Soma 350mg, 500mg, Tapentadol via cash on delivery. Get Uses, Side effects, guide by the expert.

Source: https://easymedcart.com/

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. How do I migrate Exchange 2010 to Office 365

The users who want to migrate Exchange 2010 to Office 365 are searching for the best option for the task. There are several ways to begin the task, but users who want immediate results are asked to use the professional tool. Professionally, the job will become easy for the users, as they will be directed in every step. Office 365 provides various benefits to every user as it helps them to keep their data safe and secure.
    One prime reason for users to begin with the Exchange 2010 to Office 365 migration process is its subscription plan. Most users require…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Why Machine Learning Should Be Studied By Students?

Students should study machine learning because it's a crucial technology driving advancements in various fields. Learning ML enhances problem-solving skills, fosters innovation, and prepares students for future job roles in AI, data science, and automation. It equips them with valuable skills to tackle complex challenges and contribute to technological progress. BookMyEssay provides expert machine learning assignment help. Our professionals assist in understanding algorithms, data analysis, and application development, ensuring academic success and practical knowledge acquisition.

Visit: https://www.bookmyessay.com/machine-learning-assignment/

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Request for "AR Bipod" Feature Integration on MRU Feedback Platform

Dear MRU Feedback Team,

I hope this message finds you well. First and foremost, I would like to express my appreciation for the excellent services provided by your platform. Over the past year, I have found MRU Feedback to be an invaluable resource for expressing opinions, reporting issues, and suggesting improvements.

However, I have recently encountered a topic of interest that I believe could significantly enhance the platform's utility for firearm enthusiasts like myself. The keyword in question is "AR Bipod."

As a user who frequently engages in discussions related to AR bipods, I have observed a growing need for…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Request for Improved User Experience during Continuous Migration on https://feedback.mru.org/

Dear [Site Support Team],

I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to bring attention to a user experience concern related to continuous migration on the https://feedback.mru.org/ website. As a dedicated user of your platform, I have recently observed certain issues that I believe merit consideration and resolution.

The primary concern revolves around the ongoing process of continuous migration. While I understand the necessity and benefits of such migrations for maintaining and improving the site, there have been instances where users have encountered difficulties during their interactions with the platform. These challenges range from slower loading times to…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Difficulty Navigating Equipment Lease Company Information on MRU Feedback Site

Dear MRU Feedback Team,

I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to bring to your attention an issue I encountered while using your feedback site, specifically in relation to searching for information about equipment lease companies.

Upon visiting the site at https://feedback.mru.org/ and utilizing the keyword "equipment lease company" in the search bar, I encountered challenges in obtaining relevant and comprehensive results. It seems that the search functionality did not effectively filter or display the information related to equipment lease companies as expected.

As a user seeking insights and feedback on equipment lease companies, it is crucial…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Unrelated Keyword on MRU Feedback Site

Dear MRU Feedback Team,

I trust this message finds you well. I am reaching out to bring to your attention a potential issue regarding the inclusion of an unrelated keyword on your feedback site at feedback.mru..

While using the feedback platform to provide input and suggestions, I noticed the presence of the keyword "https://baredmonkey.com/services/tattoo-removal/" in a manner that seems unrelated to the primary purpose of the MRU feedback system.

Maintaining a focused and relevant platform is crucial for effective feedback collection and user engagement. Inclusion of unrelated content may create confusion and hinder the overall purpose of the…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Get a Celebrity Look with Tape-In Extensions Jacksonville

Do you dream of having long, voluminous locks like your favorite celebrity? With tape in extensions Jacksonville, you can achieve the hair of your dreams and feel like a Hollywood star. Tape-in extensions are a popular and convenient way to add length, thickness, and color to your hair without damaging your natural strands.
    They are easy to install and blend seamlessly with your natural hair for a natural and undetectable look. Whether you want to add a subtle touch of volume or transform your entire look, tape-in extensions can help you achieve your hair goals. Book your appointment in Jacksonville…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. https://hirearticlewriter.com/blog/statistics-minitab-project-ideas/

Statistics is the science of collecting, analyzing, interpreting, presenting, and organizing data, plays a pivotal role in this process. When combined with powerful analytical tools like Minitab, possibilities expand exponentially.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. https://livelectures.com/news/social-norms-to-break-at-school/

Explore our blog for insightful perspectives on the social norms to break at school, promoting a more inclusive and authentic educational environment.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Benefits of Content Writing for Businesses PDF

Cultivate a strong online presence and drive organic traffic with the Benefits of Content Writing for Businesses PDF, leveraging compelling storytelling and strategic content to boost brand authority and conversion rates. This guide illuminates how tailored content enhances SEO, fosters audience trust, and amplifies business growth, positioning your brand at the forefront of industry relevance.

https://writool.com/news/benefits-of-content-writing-for-businesses-pdf/

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Convert Your Emails from EML to PST for Outlook

To convert multiple EML files into a single Outlook PST format on Windows 10, you can use third-party EML to PST converter software. One popular tool for this task is "Shoviv EML to PST Converter," which provides an easy and efficient way to perform the conversion. Here's a step-by-step guide:

Visit here: https://www.shoviv.com/eml-converter.html

Download and Install Software: First, download and install the EML to PST Converter software on your Windows 10 computer.

Launch the Software: Run the software by double-clicking its icon.

Add EML Files: Click on the "Add File" or "Add Folder" button to import the EML files you…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Sticker Contest?

So - my students want to design your next econ stickers. A few of my AP Micro kids were admiring my MRU sticker swag and asked where I got them. Long story short, they now want to design their own stickers. I thought that this would be a WONDERFUL contest opportunity for students, and they were excited as well (and of course they asked if it could be an extra credit assignment...). So, if you were lacking ideas for new stickers and swag, or wanted another way to try to engage with your teenage econ audience, this might not be…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. node.js development company

Welcome to US Tech Agency, your go-to destination for top-notch digital services that transform ideas into reality!
    We are a dynamic team of experts dedicated to crafting cutting-edge solutions in the realms of node.js development company, Mobile App Development, and Digital Marketing.

https://ustechagency.com/nodejs-development

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. QuickBooks Company File Repair – All there is to know

In this article, we'll explore the steps to fix data damage issues and get your QuickBooks back up and running smoothly. By the end of this post, you'll have the knowledge to keep your data safe and secure. Thus, keep reading the post and Fix data damage issues on your QuickBooks Desktop company file. So, let's dive in!

Read More: https://qbsenterprisesupport.com/fix-quickbooks-company-file-data-damage/

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. ¿Qué servicios ofrece American Airlines en español?

American Airlines es una de las aerolíneas más grandes y reconocidas del mundo, y se enorgullece de servir a una amplia audiencia internacional, incluyendo a los hispanohablantes. Para garantizar que los pasajeros que prefieren comunicarse en español tengan una experiencia excepcional, American Airlines ofrece una serie de servicios en español que abarcan desde la reserva de vuelos hasta el servicio al cliente en su idioma preferido. En este artículo, exploraremos los servicios que American Airlines brinda en español y cómo hacen que volar con ellos sea aún más conveniente y agradable.

Visit: https://www.airtripsadvisor.com/american-airlines-espanol/

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)