Skip to content

General MRU Feedback

We welcome any feedback on how we can improve Marginal Revolution University. You can also email us at support AT mruniversity.com.

829 results found

1. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. https://livelectures.com/news/social-norms-to-break-at-school/

Explore our blog for insightful perspectives on the social norms to break at school, promoting a more inclusive and authentic educational environment.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Benefits of Content Writing for Businesses PDF

Cultivate a strong online presence and drive organic traffic with the Benefits of Content Writing for Businesses PDF, leveraging compelling storytelling and strategic content to boost brand authority and conversion rates. This guide illuminates how tailored content enhances SEO, fosters audience trust, and amplifies business growth, positioning your brand at the forefront of industry relevance.

https://writool.com/news/benefits-of-content-writing-for-businesses-pdf/

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Eyelash extensions glue

Hello everyone. I need to buy eyelash extensions glue. But I didn't know from which store I buy eyelash extensions glue. If I buy bad quality eyelash extensions glue then allergic reactions in and or around the eye can occur. That's why I asking you. I need a experienced company which gives me glue of high quality.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Sticker Contest?

So - my students want to design your next econ stickers. A few of my AP Micro kids were admiring my MRU sticker swag and asked where I got them. Long story short, they now want to design their own stickers. I thought that this would be a WONDERFUL contest opportunity for students, and they were excited as well (and of course they asked if it could be an extra credit assignment...). So, if you were lacking ideas for new stickers and swag, or wanted another way to try to engage with your teenage econ audience, this might not be…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Interior Design

Lately, I've been into interior design. It came to me with the purchase of a house. It was the beginning of the renovation that inspired me with interesting ideas. I want to make a living room with a rainforest effect. I want to fill the interior with greenery. According to my idea, it will be not only live plants, but also wallpaper with a tropical pattern. What do you think? Except that I still can not find the right wallpaper. There are many options, but all are not what I need. Maybe someone will prompt online store with a large…

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. QuickBooks Company File Repair – All there is to know

In this article, we'll explore the steps to fix data damage issues and get your QuickBooks back up and running smoothly. By the end of this post, you'll have the knowledge to keep your data safe and secure. Thus, keep reading the post and Fix data damage issues on your QuickBooks Desktop company file. So, let's dive in!

Read More: https://qbsenterprisesupport.com/fix-quickbooks-company-file-data-damage/

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. ¿Qué servicios ofrece American Airlines en español?

American Airlines es una de las aerolíneas más grandes y reconocidas del mundo, y se enorgullece de servir a una amplia audiencia internacional, incluyendo a los hispanohablantes. Para garantizar que los pasajeros que prefieren comunicarse en español tengan una experiencia excepcional, American Airlines ofrece una serie de servicios en español que abarcan desde la reserva de vuelos hasta el servicio al cliente en su idioma preferido. En este artículo, exploraremos los servicios que American Airlines brinda en español y cómo hacen que volar con ellos sea aún más conveniente y agradable.

Visit: https://www.airtripsadvisor.com/american-airlines-espanol/

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. How to Import and Export Data in QuickBooks Desktop?

Do you want to merge two separate QuickBooks files into one or bring in information from another program into QuickBooks Desktop? The process can take a lot of time if you don’t know how to do that. Don’t worry, we have answers to your questions. Read this post till the end, and you will learn everything you should know to import and export data in QuickBooks Desktop.

Read More: https://qbsenterprisesupport.com/import-and-export-data-in-quickbooks-desktop/

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Discover the Best Bubble Entertainer Near Los Angeles for Unforgettable Fun

Are you in search of a mesmerizing and unique entertainment experience near Los Angeles? Look no further! Our "Bubble Entertainer Near Los Angeles" is here to turn your event into a magical and unforgettable affair.
    Imagine a world where shimmering bubbles come to life, dancing and floating in the air, captivating audiences of all ages. Our talented bubble entertainer possesses the skills and expertise to create a whimsical atmosphere filled with wonder and awe. Whether it's a birthday party, corporate event, or any special occasion, our entertainer will leave your guests spellbound.

What sets our bubble entertainer apart is their…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. "Accessibility Challenge: Finding Information on Medical Equipment Leasing at feedback.mru.org"

feedback.mru.org is a platform designed for collecting feedback and suggestions, but an issue arises when users attempt to find information related to "medical equipment leasing" on this website. This specific keyword might not align with the platform's primary purpose, making it challenging for users to access relevant resources.

Issue:
    The primary issue revolves around the limited availability of information and resources concerning medical equipment leasing on feedback.mru.org. Several key points contribute to this challenge:

Mismatched Focus: feedback.mru.org primarily serves as a platform for gathering feedback and suggestions from users. As a result, users may encounter difficulties in finding comprehensive information…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. "Search Inaccuracy for 'AR15 Pistol Grip' on https://feedback.mru.org/"

I've encountered an issue when attempting to search for information related to 'AR15 Pistol Grip' on the website https://feedback.mru.org/. The site's search functionality is not delivering accurate results or relevant content when using this specific keyword.

Issue Details:

Irrelevant Results: The search results displayed on https://feedback.mru.org/ when using the 'AR15 Pistol Grip' keyword often contain content that is unrelated or off-topic. This makes it challenging for users to find the information they are looking for.

Lack of Precision: The search feature does not seem to effectively recognize and prioritize the importance of the 'AR15 Pistol Grip' keyword, forcing users…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Heaven

Can people have technologies in heaven?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Ground Handling Companies in Airport

BizAv International is a premier player in the aviation industry, specializing in ground handling services at airports. Our expert team ensures seamless operations for aircraft, from baggage handling and refueling to passenger services. Ground handling companies at airports are crucial for the efficient and safe functioning of aviation operations.

Visit us - https://bizaviation.net/airport-ground-handling-companies

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. yoga school in india

Yoga school in India is a great way to learn the authentic form of yoga as passed down by sages for generations. India is the birthplace of yoga and learning it here will definitely guarantee that you learn the true yoga knowledge which will help you in forming a thorough understanding of this practice.

Read More:-https://hollywoodworth.com/health-fitness/awakening-serenity-yoga-school-in-india/

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Kubernetes Node Affinity Configuration Concerns for https://feedback.mru.org/

Dear Support Team,

I am writing to express concerns regarding the Kubernetes node affinity configuration on https://feedback.mru.org/. The effective use of Kubernetes and node affinity is essential to optimize performance and reliability. However, there appear to be configuration issues that require immediate attention.

Issue Details:

Node Assignment Problems: Users have reported that certain Kubernetes pods do not seem to be assigned to specific nodes according to the configured node affinity rules. This can result in inefficient resource utilization.

Inconsistent Workload Placement: There are instances where workloads are not consistently placed on nodes that meet the specified affinity requirements. This…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Issue with "Trap Shooting Shell Bag" on feedback.mru.org

Dear MRU Feedback Team,

I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to bring to your attention an issue I've encountered on the feedback.mru.org website, specifically related to the use of the keyword "Trap Shooting Shell Bag." While this topic appears unrelated to MRU feedback and services, it is affecting the search functionality and user experience on your website.

Issue:
    When attempting to search for information using the keyword "Trap Shooting Shell Bag" on the feedback.mru.org website, the search results consistently produce irrelevant and off-topic content. This issue can be confusing for users and hinders their ability to…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Best Hair Salon vinings ga - Vinings Barber

Vinings Barber is the best hair salon vinings ga. If you want to change your look and appear different and Handsome, then Vinings Barber salon is the one you should go for. We provide very effective and the products used by them all are branded and certified and will not provide any kind of difficulty to your hair. We also provides affordable prices and will also take care of your needs and requirements perfectly. Vinings Barber is one of the best salons for Men, so if you wish to make a change in your appearance, then visit our salon without…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. RF skin tightening in Murphy TX - GlowyMedSpa

RF skin tightening in Murphy TX is a non-surgical treatment that attacks the underlying layer of your skin, and this non-invasive treatment reshapes the cells and tissues of your skin. With Glowy Med Spa, you get the best results for RF skin tightening in Murphy TX. We use special, sophisticated devices designed to address specific skin issues in men and women.

Visit:https://glowymedspa.com/rf-skin-rejuvenation-in-murphy/

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Have you encountered any issues or challenges with Intel Evo technology on your laptop?

Hey fellow tech enthusiasts,

I recently purchased a laptop that boasts Intel Evo technology, and I've been curious to hear about your experiences with it. Have any of you encountered any issues or challenges with Intel Evo on your laptops? Whether it's related to performance, battery life, or any other aspect, I'm eager to learn from your insights.

It's always helpful to know what potential hiccups or hurdles others might have faced, as well as any solutions or workarounds you've discovered. Additionally, if you've had a smooth experience with Intel Evo, I'd love to hear about that too. Positive feedback…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?