General MRU Feedback

We welcome any feedback on how we can improve Marginal Revolution University. You can also email us at support AT mruniversity.com.

1. Indian craft

https://www.kartohome.com/handicraft
    Indian craft, Indian craft in india, Indian craft in jaipur, Indian craft in Mumbai, Indian craft in pune, Indian craft in delhi , etc.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Econ School and Exams Tips

Perhaps the professors could go about general things like how to frame answers in economics exams, how to analyse and understand questions correctly, what teachers look for in answer sheets while marking. Some of us do not have a lot of resources or contacts in real life to know what is expected from us in econ school, and it would be great to hear from experienced educators on the same. I know not everything is about marks and grades and more about learning, so the professors could also give us insights into how we can make the most out of…

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. How Can I Solve Complex Issues Instantly Via Cash App Customer Service Number?

The best and hassle-free way to opt for the technical assistance is Cash App Customer Service Number which remains active all the time to provide you with the result oriented solution, at the comfort of your home. So, whenever you come across any kind of problems and hurdles, you will be able to have a trouble-free experience.

https://www.cash-apphelps.com/

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Stop the Stereotyping!

As a Ghanaian & an African, I am abhorred that I can't even find a safe space on a learning platform without seeing the constant stereotypical images of Africa. African countries are not jungles. Under macroeconomics - The Wealth of Nations & Economic Growth subtopic: Basic Facts of Wealth. The imagery to depict the Central African Republic were elephants. Of all the things in CAR you only thought of elephants I guess. Are you teaching us macroeconomics or are you reinforcing the stereotypes we Africans want to break away from? With the greatest respect take it down and redo the…

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
1 2 13 14 15 17 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

General MRU Feedback

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base