What to Do If You Face Issue of Belkin Router Forgot Password?
If you face the issue of the Belkin router forgot password, then check out the below-mentioned steps to recover the lost password.
• To easily access the Belkin router web interface, start by opening the browser and then type 192.168.2.1 and then tap to Enter.
• After that, click login and press Submit.
• Now, you can log in to the Belkin router.
• On the left-hand side, move to the wireless network and choose Security under Security, and there you will find the Belkin password.
• The existing password of the Belkin router is a pre-shared key.
• You have to uncheck the vague pre-shared key to view the Belkin password.