Skip to content

General MRU Feedback

We welcome any feedback on how we can improve Marginal Revolution University. You can also email us at support AT mruniversity.com.

830 results found

1. Daily Living Medical Aids Australia

Obbomed is leading brand or great health products service provider in daily living aids,medical,health,diagonstics,products etc. Obbomed offers the best range of products in best reasonable price with best offers.

https://obbomed.com.au/product-category/daily-living-aids-medical/

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Zero in on What bank supports chime:

Exertion towards understanding what bank supports chime is a significant accommodating endeavour and you should realize that chime was acquainted by Bancorp Bank with offer free versatile banking administrations to millions. From there on, it likewise made arrangement for the arrival of the visa charge card for issue free money related exchanges. You may confront troubles in investigating the realities chomped no should be concerned, you can resolve your investigation by cinnect9ing to the help group too.
    https://www.chimecustomer-service.com/

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Want To Get Instant Assistance To Unlock Cash App Account With Ease

Are you one of those who want to get your locked cash app account unlocked with optimum ease? If yes, then you don’t need to worry at all as you should immediately obtain the real-time assistance from the team of technical techies who will let you know how to Unlock Cash App Account easily.Are you one of those who want to get your locked cash app account unlocked with optimum ease? If yes, then you don’t need to worry at all as you should immediately obtain the real-time assistance from the team of technical techies who will let you know…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Basic economic debates for students

The debates between Tyler and Alex were fantastic (e.g., on the value of education). It showed that they both had a deep understanding of the issue. A formal version of this could be fun especially if there was a winner declared based on the relative strength of their argument. Maybe some points...

"Say the cost of staples (bread, milk and eggs) is rising rapidly, the best solution is a government intervention" -- A and B argue

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Easily seek out methods for How do I speak to a live person at Chime?:

Every user wants to connect to the live person and hence they keep on searching how do I speak to a live person at Chime. Generally, random problems with the money account turn users highly disappointed and they could not know the real-time path of solution. For this reason, they prefer to communicate with over professionals to receive the assurance for instant solution services.
    https://www.chimecustomer-service.com/how-do-i-speak-to-a-live-person-at-chime/

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. To learn how to get the cash app refund in cash from the app?

Upon return of the application, payment is made in cash. The money will immediately return to the balance of the sender's money management program. On the other hand, an entrepreneur's credit card can be used to collect cash app refund for an application or can receive money from a cash application. Although, if it cannot be returned in the cash app you can get information, you can visit the site.
    https://www.cash-appsupport.com/blog/how-do-i-contact-cash-app-if-i-was-scammed/

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. How can I log into my Netgear Router?

Netgear is an outstanding router, which ensures top-notch services and amazing updates. But the users of Netgear frequently face Netgear Router Problem like maybe it is not working or responding properly. However, one can simply resolve it by checking out its connectivity and entering the correct credentials of Netgear Router. All you need to do is establish the connection properly, and you are done.
    Read more
    https://connectrouter.com/netgear-router-troubleshooting/

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. How to support MRU

To support must login. to forums.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Google smart campaigns

Google Smart Campaigns are ideal for small to medium businesses that lack the time or expertise to manage their Google Ads account properly. <a href="https://ppcexpo.com/blog/smart-campaigns">Google smart campaigns</a> sometimes, your Google Smart Campaigns may not work correctly. In this scenario, several possible problems could be to blame.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. What to do if user wants a transfer from Apple pay to cash app

If you want to send money from instant transfer from Apple pay to cash app then follow the below steps:
    Go to the card information
    Open the wallet app, click on tap and Apple Cash Card and then click more button
    Enter an amount and tap next
    Click Instant Transfer
    If any user hasn’t added a Visa Debit card, click adds Card and follows all the instructions on the screen
    Tap to Visa debit card then click transfer funds. https://www.cashapp-customerservice.net/blog/apple-pay-to-cash-app

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. How can I Unlock Cash app account without using the phone number?

If you don’t have access to your phone number then you can Unlock Cash app account using the email address? Cash app professionals will help you to unlock your account smoothly without using the phone number. They will provide you instant tips to get rid of any issues. https://www.contact-customerservice.co/blog/how-to-unlock-cash-app-account/

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Missing Men

So I just want post a hypothetical here, I'm not taking sides, and I don't want this to turn into a debate on ethics. It's just an academic question. I'm asking it here because I don't actually have anyway to contact professors Cohen or Tabarrok. I simply noticed a numbers issue, and I don't really have enough confidence to ask my economics professor at school, since the issue may be a little bit touchy. I think it's a reasonable question but I may be wrong.

In the development economics course, we are introduced to Amartya Sen, who poses the idea…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. What Are the Steps of Connecting Airport Express With Existing Router?

The AirPort Express is the router, but it is also a device to add AirPlay capabilities to an existing speaker. In such a situation, it helps in connecting Airport Express with the existing router. To connect the Airport Express with the existing router, you need to start by Plug in the AirPort express in the wall and wait for few seconds until it boots up. Now, go to the Wi-Fi settings of iPhone, Mac, or iPad and then join it with the new AirPort network. Click on the other options button and tap on “Add to an existing network.” Select your existing…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Stop the Stereotyping!

As a Ghanaian & an African, I am abhorred that I can't even find a safe space on a learning platform without seeing the constant stereotypical images of Africa. African countries are not jungles. Under macroeconomics - The Wealth of Nations & Economic Growth subtopic: Basic Facts of Wealth. The imagery to depict the Central African Republic were elephants. Of all the things in CAR you only thought of elephants I guess. Are you teaching us macroeconomics or are you reinforcing the stereotypes we Africans want to break away from? With the greatest respect take it down and redo the…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Stop the Stereotyping!

As a Ghanaian & an African, I am abhorred that I can't even find a safe space on a learning platform without seeing the constant stereotypical images of Africa. African countries are not jungles. Under macroeconomics - The Wealth of Nations & Economic Growth subtopic: Basic Facts of Wealth. The imagery to depict the Central African Republic were elephants. Of all the things in CAR you only thought of elephants I guess. Are you teaching us macroeconomics or are you reinforcing the stereotypes we Africans want to break away from? With the greatest respect take it down and redo the…

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Buy Men's T-shirts Online UK

Zanouchi is the best brand of online shopping for mens online t-shirts such as ,polo t-shirts, printed t-shirts etc. Zanouchi offers the best range of t-shirts in the best price range or resanolbe price. You can get here the best offers and buy Men's T-shirts online UK of zanouchi store online.

https://www.zanouchi.com/collections/t-shirts

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Cash App Phone Number: A Channel To Fetch Instant Assistance

At Cash App Phone Number, a team of certified professionals and experienced geeks is always at your closest disposal to tackle down your problems and hurdles, within the least time frame. On the other hand, you might also face several issues while using your account. So, to handle your hurdles with ease, you can use our service anytime.
    https://www.customerservicehelp-number.net/cash-app

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Important ways to activate cash app card

Cash app users may initiate to Activate cash app card with the relevant strategies. Besides this, for the flawless organization of the Cash app card, customers may receive guidance from the cash app support team they know how to guide their customers so that they can use their cash app card efficiently on the spot of the requirement and also pay money using it.

https://www.techjaadu.com/blog/activate-cash-app-card/

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. How Can I Solve Complex Issues Instantly Via Cash App Customer Service Number?

The best and hassle-free way to opt for the technical assistance is Cash App Customer Service Number which remains active all the time to provide you with the result oriented solution, at the comfort of your home. So, whenever you come across any kind of problems and hurdles, you will be able to have a trouble-free experience.

https://www.cash-apphelps.com/

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)