Skip to content

General MRU Feedback

We welcome any feedback on how we can improve Marginal Revolution University. You can also email us at support AT mruniversity.com.

813 results found

1. dissertation help UK

Home of Dissertations is your go-to source in the UK for professional dissertation help UK. You have come to the right place if you are a student facing the complicated process of writing a dissertation. Our committed team of professionals is available to offer you unwavering assistance and direction through every step of the dissertation process.

https://www.dissertationhomework.com/uk/

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Penticians: Web Penetration Testing and Security Solutions

Penticians is a security service provider that offers penetration testing services for corporate networks, servers, laptops, and desktops. Visit: penticians.ca

Visit also: https://penticians.ca/

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Bright Ideas for Commercial LED Lighting Financing: Illuminating Your Savings

In the quest for energy efficiency, cost savings, and environmental responsibility, commercial properties are increasingly turning to LED lighting solutions. These advanced lighting technologies offer a multitude of benefits, from reduced energy consumption to improved illumination quality. However, the initial investment in LED lighting upgrades can be a concern for many businesses. That's where innovative financing solutions come into play, illuminating a path to sustainability while keeping your bottom line in check.

Let's explore some bright ideas for financing commercial LED lighting projects:

**1. Energy Performance Contracts (EPCs): EPCs are performance-based agreements where an energy services company (ESCO) covers the…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Issue for "Clip-On Night Vision" Feature on MRU Feedback Site

Dear MRU Feedback Team,

I hope this message finds you well. I would like to submit an issue and feature request for your website, https://feedback.mru.org/, concerning the implementation of "Clip-On Night Vision" technology.

Issue:
    The absence of "Clip-On Night Vision" as a feedback category on your platform poses a challenge for users who are interested in discussing and suggesting improvements related to this specific technology. Given the growing popularity and importance of night vision solutions, including clip-on night vision devices, it would be highly beneficial to have a dedicated category for this topic.

I kindly request that you consider…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. I came to know about the best place for Braids in Snellville, GA?

Discover exquisite braids in Snellville, GA, at Nia Soule Salon. Our skilled team offers a variety of braid styles to enhance your beauty and style. Experience top-quality braiding with us today!
    https://g.page/r/CXZX0MkwdaxvEAI/

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. How learning German is beneficial?

Get German language classes in Pune from SevenMentor. It is one of the best training providers in India taking the level of education one step ahead. It is one of the fast-growing institutes and is much preferred by students for the quality of training provided by them. They also provide online classes to their students and facilitate them with all the necessities. They have marked their monopoly in the region and are considered as the best training provider in Pune. Visit- https://www.sevenmentor.com/german-language-classes-in-pune.php

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Can someone provide insights into the scalability options and expansion capabilities of blade server solutions?

Hello Forum Members,

I hope this message finds you well. I am currently researching blade server solutions for my organization, and I am looking to gather some insights into the scalability options and expansion capabilities that these systems offer. Since many of you here have extensive knowledge and experience in the field, I thought this forum would be the perfect place to seek guidance.

Blade servers have caught my attention due to their potential advantages in terms of density, power efficiency, and overall manageability. However, I want to ensure that the solution we choose can grow with our needs as…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. How do you see the future of Edge Computing evolving, and what trends or developments are you most excited about?

Hey there fellow tech enthusiasts,

I hope this post finds you well. As the world of technology continues to evolve at an incredible pace, one topic that has been generating a lot of buzz lately is Edge Computing. It's a field with immense potential and possibilities, and I'm curious to hear your thoughts on where it's headed.

For more details visit- https://www.lenovo.com/jp/ja/servers-storage/solutions/edge-computing/

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Issue for "Flooded Batteries: Maintenance and Sustainability"

Hello, MRU community!

I hope you're all doing well. I wanted to open a discussion about a topic that has been on my mind lately: flooded batteries. These batteries are an essential component in many of our daily lives, powering everything from vehicles to renewable energy systems. However, they come with their own set of challenges and maintenance requirements.

Flooded batteries are known for their durability and affordability, making them a popular choice in various applications. However, they require regular maintenance to ensure optimal performance and longevity. Without proper care, flooded batteries can experience reduced capacity, shorter lifespans, and even…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Have you experienced any downtime or latency issues with the edge server recently?

Hello fellow forum members,

I hope this message finds you well. I wanted to reach out to the community and inquire if any of you have experienced any downtime or latency issues with the edge server recently.

Lately, I've noticed some occasional hiccups in the performance of our edge server, and I'm curious to know if this is a widespread issue or if it's specific to our setup. These issues can be quite frustrating, especially when they disrupt the flow of our online activities or business operations.

If you have encountered any problems related to downtime or increased latency with…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Publishing the whole course at once

Hi Team- I am a big fan of your lectures, but I get frustrated and lose interest to learn when I find the next lecture is not available yet. I think, many of your students feel the same way.
    I would request you to publish the whole course at once so that we can learn without any interruption.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Convert Emails from MBOX to PST File for Outlook

To convert emails from MBOX to PST file for Outlook in Windows 10 using professional software, you can follow these steps using a tool like "Stellar Converter for MBOX":
    Download and Install the Software:
    Visit the Shoviv MBOX Converter website and download the software.

Install it on your Windows 10 computer.
    Launch the Software:
    Open the Shoviv MBOX Converter tool.
    Select MBOX File:
    Click on the "Select File" or "Add File" button to browse and select the MBOX file you want to convert.
    Preview Emails:
    Once the scanning is complete, the software will display a preview of the…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Greatest Face Masks for Dry Skin

When it comes to choosing face masks for dry skin, it's important to look for products that provide intense hydration and nourishment. Here are some of the best types of face masks and specific products that can work well for dry skin:

readmore :https://www.beautyglitch.in/greatest-face-masks-for-dry-skin/

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Convert Your Emails from EML to PST for Outlook

To convert multiple EML files into a single Outlook PST format on Windows 10, you can use third-party EML to PST converter software. One popular tool for this task is "Shoviv EML to PST Converter," which provides an easy and efficient way to perform the conversion. Here's a step-by-step guide:

Visit here: https://www.shoviv.com/eml-converter.html

Download and Install Software: First, download and install the EML to PST Converter software on your Windows 10 computer.

Launch the Software: Run the software by double-clicking its icon.

Add EML Files: Click on the "Add File" or "Add Folder" button to import the EML files you…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Is data science a good career?

Yes, data science is a rewarding profession. It's a rapidly expanding field with great demand and decent pay. Data scientists are in high demand across industries such as healthcare, banking, retail, and technology. They apply their knowledge and abilities to analyse data and solve complex challenges.

If you want to work in data science, there are a few things you can do to prepare. First and foremost, you should build a solid foundation in mathematics, statistics, and computer science. You can do this by taking data science classes in college or by earning a degree in data science. Second, you…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Issue for "Improving Access to the Best CoolSculpting Services in NYC"

Hello everyone,

Are you a resident of New York City looking to enhance your appearance through CoolSculpting, a popular non-invasive fat reduction procedure? Join the discussion on https://feedback.mru.org/ to address the community issue surrounding access to the "https://baredmonkey.com/services/cool-sculpting/ services in NYC.

Issue Statement:
    CoolSculpting has gained popularity as a safe and effective method for targeted fat reduction, helping individuals achieve their desired body contours without surgery. However, finding the "best" CoolSculpting providers in New York City can be a daunting task due to the abundance of options available. This community issue aims to tackle the following challenges:

Quality Assurance:…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Professional Hacking Services - Hire A Hacker from Our Team

Want to hire a hacker? Our professional hackers have years of experience in this field. So what are you waiting for? All hacking service is available!
    Visit here: https://hireahacker.online/

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Amazon FBA Setup Service Pricing: What's Fair?

Pricing considerations play a pivotal role when evaluating Amazon FBA setup services. Join this conversation to explore what constitutes fair pricing and the factors that influence these costs. Share your experiences and insights regarding service providers, pricing structures, and the value you've received. By participating in this discussion, you'll gain a deeper understanding of how to navigate the cost aspect of setting up your Amazon FBA venture effectively.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Vidalista Professional

Vidalista drug helps men with erectile dysfunction who are anxious about their sex lives by reducing their stress and delivering a strong erection. All men can readily find this information on lifesavingrx.com. To learn the impact of Vidalista Professional medication on ED, one should read vidalista reviews.
    Visit our SIte :- https://www.vidalista.us/vidalista-professional/

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Wikipedia Page Creation for Historical Figures: Preserving Legacies

Join us in a captivating conversation that celebrates the preservation of historical legacies through Professional Wikipedia page creation. When crafting entries for historical figures, the responsibility to accurately represent their lives and contributions is paramount. Share best practices for conducting comprehensive research, curating reliable sources, and weaving compelling narratives that bring history to life. Through collaborative discussions, we can pool our knowledge and expertise to ensure that historical figures are remembered and honored in the most informative and respectful manner possible. Let's explore the art of crafting Wikipedia pages that pay homage to the individuals who have left indelible…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
1 2 5 7 9 40 41