Skip to content

General MRU Feedback

We welcome any feedback on how we can improve Marginal Revolution University. You can also email us at support AT mruniversity.com.

1033 results found

1. Devops Software

Hi everyone,

I'm interested in exploring how we can enhance the efficiency and performance of Marginal Revolution University by integrating DevOps software into our workflow. As we continue to grow and expand our content offerings, I’m curious about how DevOps tools and practices might help us streamline content deployment, improve platform scalability, and enhance collaboration between our technical and content teams.

Has anyone here implemented DevOps in a similar educational setting? What tools and strategies worked best for you? Are there specific challenges we should be aware of when applying DevOps in an academic context?

Any insights or experiences would…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Can I join yoga teacher training after injury or with a physical limitation?

Yes, you can join yoga teacher training even after an injury or with a physical limitation. Many people with various physical conditions have successfully completed yoga teacher training (YTT) and gone on to teach others. Here are some important considerations and steps to take if you are in this situation:

1. Consult with Healthcare Professionals
      Before enrolling in a YTT program, consult with your healthcare providers, such as a doctor, physical therapist, or chiropractor. They can assess your condition Greece Peloponnese and provide advice on whether it’s safe for you to participate in the training.

2. Choose the Right Program
      Look for…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Discovering Interlocking Locs at The Dreadlocks Salon

Hey everyone! I recently had an amazing experience at The Dreadlocks Salon, where I got my locs interlocked. The process was smooth, and the staff were incredibly knowledgeable and friendly. They explained every step and made me feel comfortable throughout. My locs look fantastic, and I couldn't be happier with the results! If you're considering interlocking locs, I highly recommend visiting The Dreadlocks Salon. They truly know their craft and will leave you feeling fabulous. Can't wait for my next appointment!
    Visit: https://dreadlockssalon.com/interlocking-locs/

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Discovering the Causes of Hair Loss: My Journey with Vinings Barber

Hey everyone! I wanted to share my positive experience with Vinings Barber. Recently, I noticed more hair in my brush and started worrying about hair loss . After a visit to Vinings Barber, they helped me understand the common causes, such as stress, diet, and genetics. They offered personalized advice and recommended products that made a significant difference. My hair feels healthier, and I'm more confident now. If you're facing similar issues, I highly recommend checking them out!
    Visit: https://www.viningsbarber.com/blog/everything-you-need-to-know-about-hair-loss

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. What are the advantages of using a 4U rack server for research computing?

When it comes to research computing, 4U rack servers offer several key advantages that make them a preferred choice for many academic and research institutions.

Firstly, expanded capacity is a significant benefit. The larger form factor of a 4U server allows for more storage drives, higher memory capacity, and the inclusion of additional processors. This makes it ideal for handling large datasets, complex simulations, and other resource-intensive tasks common in research computing.

Secondly, enhanced cooling and airflow are critical. Research computing often requires sustained high-performance operations, which can generate significant heat. A 4U rack server provides better airflow and cooling…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Teeth straightening stoke-on-trent

The city boasts several reputable dental clinics offering advanced orthodontic treatments, including traditional braces, clear aligners like Invisalign, and other modern methods to achieve a straight smile. These clinics prioritize patient comfort and provide personalized care plans tailored to individual dental issues. Whether you're an adult seeking to correct long-standing alignment issues or a parent exploring options for your child's orthodontic care, Stoke-on-Trent's dental professionals can guide here https://www.kidsgrovedental.com/invisalign-stoke/ you through the process to ensure the best possible outcome.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Hair salon near san francisco

The city is home to an array of exceptional salons that cater to all your hair needs, whether you're looking for a trendy cut, a stunning color transformation, or a sleek blowout. Renowned for their talented stylists, these salons combine artistry with the latest haircare techniques to ensure you leave looking and feeling your best. Many salons also offer personalized consultations to help you achieve the look you desire, all while using high-quality products that nourish and protect your hair here https://kosasalonsf.com/. Whether you're a local or just visiting, you'll find a salon that fits your style and makes…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Einfache Berechnung von Zinsen

Die einfache Berechnung von Zinsen ist eine grundlegende Methode, um den Betrag zu bestimmen, den man für das Leihen von Geld über einen bestimmten Zeitraum zahlen oder erhalten muss. Der einfache Zins wird mit der Formel berechnet https://zinseszinsrechners.de/: Zinsen = Kapital × Zinssatz × Zeit. Hierbei steht das Kapital für den ursprünglichen Geldbetrag, der Zinssatz für den jährlichen Prozentsatz, und die Zeit für den Zeitraum der Geldanlage oder des Kredits, ausgedrückt in Jahren. Diese Methode ist besonders nützlich für kurzfristige Kredite oder Anlagen, bei denen der Zinsbetrag direkt proportional zur Zeit und zum ursprünglichen Kapital ist.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Easy Ways to Hack WiFi Passwords on Android, Windows, and iOS

If you have ever asked how to Hack into WiFi codes on Android, Windows, or iOS th͏is guide shows it for you. Whether you're wanting to check your own network's safety or really wish to get online knowing those methods can be helpful. We'll look at different ways and tools that say they can crack WiFi codes across great systems and discuss the rightness of using such methods. Keep in mind hacking WiFi networks without a permit is against the law so always make sure you are on the right side of the law.

https://www.techtoreview.com/top-picks/how-to-hack-wifi-password-easily-on-android-windows-and-ios.html

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Intel Gpu ARC

To enhance Marginal Revolution University’s technological capabilities, incorporating Intel GPU Arc technology could be highly beneficial. Here’s how Intel GPU Arc can contribute to improvements:

Enhanced Computational Power: Intel GPU Arc offers advanced processing power that can significantly boost the performance of data-intensive applications and simulations used in research and coursework. This can lead to faster analysis and more efficient handling of complex datasets.

Improved Graphics and Visualization: For courses and research involving detailed graphics or data visualization, Intel GPU Arc can deliver high-quality graphics rendering and real-time visualizations. This can enhance the learning experience and provide clearer insights from…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Download Sportzfy TV APK (v6.4) Latest Version for Android:

Sportzfy TV APK (v6.4) is now available for download, offering the latest features for Android users. This updated version provides enhanced performance, a more intuitive interface, and improved streaming capabilities. With Sportzfy TV, you can enjoy a wide range of sports content, including live events, matches, and highlights, all at your fingertips. The app's sleek design and user-friendly navigation ensure that accessing your favorite sports has never been easier. For those seeking a comprehensive sports viewing experience on their Android device, downloading Sportzfy TV APK https://sportzfytvapk.com/ (v6.4) is a great choice to stay up-to-date with all the action.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Raksha Bandhan History: The Origins and Traditions of the Festival

Raksha Bandhan, celebrated on the full moon day of Sawan month, is a festival that symbolizes the deep bond of love between brothers and sisters. This festival, meaning "the bond of protection," has a rich history. According to Hindu mythology, it is believed that the tradition began in the Satya Yuga when Goddess Lakshmi tied a sacred thread to King Bali. The festival has various legends associated with it, like the stories of Indra and his wife, Draupadi and Krishna, and the famous tale of Queen Karnavati and Humayun. These stories highlight the significance of Latest news in Hindi Raksha…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Is Intel Arc Worth Considering for VR Gaming?

Hi everyone,

I've been hearing a lot about Intel's new Arc GPUs and I'm curious about their ray tracing performance. Specifically, I'm wondering if Intel Arc(https://www.lenovo.com/us/en/faqs/intel/intel-graphics/) GPUs can handle ray tracing effectively in modern games. How do they compare to NVIDIA and AMD cards in this regard?

If anyone has experience using Intel Arc GPUs for gaming with ray tracing enabled, I'd love to hear your thoughts. Are there any particular strengths or weaknesses you've noticed?

Thanks in advance for sharing your insights!

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. How Can You Maximize Profits with a Customized Crypto Arbitrage Bot?

Maximizing profits with a customized crypto arbitrage bot is an exciting opportunity for businessmen and startup companies looking to Make investment on their competence in the cryptocurrency market. This forum looks into how you can utilize these advanced tools to enhance your trading strategy and achieve exciting financial gains.

What is Crypto Arbitrage?
    Crypto arbitrage involves exploiting price differences of the same cryptocurrency across different exchanges. By buying low on one exchange and selling high on another, traders can retrieve risk-free profits. A crypto arbitrage bot automates this process, executing trades faster and more efficiently than manual methods.

Advantages of…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Top Benefits of Migrating from Zimbra to Office 365

Migrating from Zimbra to Office 365 offers significant advantages that can improve your business's productivity and efficiency. Here are the top benefits of making the switch.

1. Comprehensive Productivity Tools
      Office 365 provides access to a full suite of Microsoft applications, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook. These tools are essential for everyday business operations, offering advanced features and seamless updates to keep your team at peak productivity.

2. Enhanced Collaboration
      Office 365 is built for collaboration. With Microsoft Teams, your team can enjoy real-time chat, video conferencing, and file sharing. This ensures seamless teamwork and communication, whether in the office or…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Where Can I Read Blogs About Animals?

https://animalquick.com/: Do you love pets? Join us to learn about taking care of animals and hear cute stories. Get inspired, learn new things, and have fun with us at https://animalquick.com/

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Como Baixar Filmes no Aplicativo Freecine de Forma Fácil e Rápida

Se você está à procura de uma maneira simples e eficiente para assistir aos seus filmes favoritos, baixar filmes no aplicativo Freecine é a solução perfeita. Este aplicativo se destaca pela facilidade de uso e pela grande variedade de filmes disponíveis para download. Seja você fã de ação, comédia, drama ou terror, o Freecine oferece uma vasta coleção para todos os gostos. A melhor parte é que você pode assistir aos seus filmes offline, onde e quando quiser.

Para baixar filmes no aplicativo Freecine, basta seguir alguns passos simples. Primeiro, você precisa instalar o aplicativo no seu dispositivo móvel, disponível…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Is It Worth Getting An Attorney For A Car Accident

Yes, it is often worth getting an attorney for a car accident, especially if the accident resulted in significant injuries, substantial property damage, or complicated liability issues. An attorney can help you navigate the complexities of insurance claims here https://vehicleaccidentinjury.com/, ensure that you receive fair compensation for medical bills, lost wages, and pain and suffering, and protect your rights against lowball settlement offers from insurance companies. Additionally, if the case goes to court, having legal representation increases your chances of a favorable outcome. An attorney can also handle all communications and negotiations, allowing you to focus on your recovery.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Problems with Database Servers and MRU – Any Advice?

Hi everyone,

I’m running into some issues with my database servers [ https://www.lenovo.com/gb/en/servers-storage/solutions/database/ ] and MRU, and I’m hoping to get some advice from the community.

Here’s a quick overview of the problems:

Performance Issues: The database servers seem to be underperforming, especially when working with MRU. There are noticeable slowdowns during peak usage times, and I’m not sure what’s causing it.

Configuration Challenges: Setting up MRU with my database servers has been more complicated than expected. I’ve followed the recommended guidelines, but I suspect there might be some configuration issues affecting overall performance.

Integration Problems: There are also some…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Elevate Your Style with Custom Jeans Manufacture

When it comes to fashion, nothing beats the unique fit and personal touch of custom jeans manufacture. Tailoring jeans to your specific measurements ensures a perfect fit that off-the-rack options often lack. Custom jeans offer not only a unique style but also unparalleled comfort, as every detail is crafted to your exact specifications. From the choice of denim fabric to the style of stitching and pockets, custom jeans allow you to create a pair that truly represents your individuality.

A key advantage of custom jeans manufacture is the ability to choose every aspect of the design. Whether you prefer a…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?