Skip to content

General MRU Feedback

We welcome any feedback on how we can improve Marginal Revolution University. You can also email us at support AT mruniversity.com.

830 results found

1. Not satisfied

I completed my course but I don't get any certificate

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Why Can't I Add Cash To My Cash App for security reasons

Many people rely on Cash App for quick and easy money transfers, but sometimes users might face issues while trying to add cash to their accounts. Understanding the reasons behind these problems and finding solutions is crucial for a seamless experience. Here, we will discuss various reasons why Can't I Add Cash To My Cash App account and provide effective resolutions to overcome these obstacles. Stay with us as we guide you through this process, ensuring a smooth and hassle-free financial transaction experience. https://www.emailsupport-contact.com/blog/why-cant-i-add-cash-to-my-cash-app/

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Why Can't I Add Cash To My Cash App for security reasons

Many people rely on Cash App for quick and easy money transfers, but sometimes users might face issues while trying to add cash to their accounts. Understanding the reasons behind these problems and finding solutions is crucial for a seamless experience. Here, we will discuss various reasons why Can't I Add Cash To My Cash App account and provide effective resolutions to overcome these obstacles. Stay with us as we guide you through this process, ensuring a smooth and hassle-free financial transaction experience. https://www.emailsupport-contact.com/blog/why-cant-i-add-cash-to-my-cash-app/

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Maintain Control: Quickly Check Cash App Card Balance

Cash App Card lets you effortlessly manage your funds. By easily monitoring your Cash App Card Balance whenever you want, you can keep track of your spending power. Moreover, you can take advantage of the ease of tracking your money and making wise financial choices. Also, you should use the Cash App Card's balance-checking tool to take control of your finances. https://www.contactcustomer-service.co/blog/check-balance-on-cash-app-card/

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Delta Airlines Fort Worth Dallas Airport - Reservations Airlines

ReservationsAirlines is a comprehensive platform that offers detailed information about Delta Airlines Fort Worth Dallas Airport (DFW). With a focus on Delta Airlines, ReservationsAirlines provides all the essential details you need for a smooth travel experience. From flight schedules and gate assignments to baggage policies and check-in procedures, ReservationsAirlines ensures that you have access to the most up-to-date information about Delta Airlines at DFW. Whether you're a frequent flyer or a first-time traveler, ReservationsAirlines is your go-to resource for all things related to Delta Airlines at the Fort Worth Dallas Airport.

https://www.reservationsairlines.com/items/delta-airlines-dallas-airport/

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Enhancing the Game: Unleashing the Power of Sports Betting Apps

Sports betting apps have revolutionized the way we engage with sports and gambling. Imagine an app that not only offers a wide range of sports to bet on but also provides real-time odds, live streaming, personalized notifications, and social features for community interaction. With intuitive interfaces and seamless payment options, these apps create an immersive and convenient betting experience for enthusiasts worldwide.
    Visit: https://onlinebettingapps.org/sports-betting-app/

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Just checking answer to Practice Question 6 in the Markets Link The World

To the question, "Given your prediction about the change in the price of paper, how would the price of pencils change? (Hint: are paper and pencils complements or substitutes?)"

"d. Fall, because demand would shift to the left." is listed as the correct answer but wouldn't the demand shift to the right as pencils are complimentary to paper rather than substitutes

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Body pain solution

Any kind of body pain or physical discomfort affects the normal functioning of the body. Day-to-day activities get affected by such irritating pain. It may lower the quality of life. In such a matter, one can get easily get relief from such pain with muscle relaxers. Tapentadol is an effective muscle relaxer that helps to treat acute as well as chronic pain conditions. With faster onset of action of around 30 minutes within the intake, it starts working. The effect of Tapentadol lasts for 4 to 6 hours in the body. Therefore, it is advised to take 2 to 3…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Cavalli Tower

Greetings, This is John Saam from the UAE. I am a professional property dealer and have working experience since 2010. I provided the best damac bay 2 by cavalli in UAE. Now you can connect with us.
    https://damac-bay-2-by-cavalli.com/

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. microsoft office professional plus 2013 product key

microsoft office professional plus 2013 product key is a comprehensive suite of software that empowers users to access the latest version of Microsoft Office. It serves as an evolution from MS Office 2010 and a precursor to MS Office 2016, providing a host of improved features compared to its predecessors. https://www.flipupdates.com/microsoft-office-professional-plus-2013-product-key/

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. What are Russia's 5 biggest exports?

Russia's five biggest exports were:
    Oil and Petroleum Products: Russia is one of the world's largest exporters of oil and petroleum products. Crude oil, refined petroleum products, and natural gas make up a significant portion of the country's exports.
    Natural Gas: According to Russia Trade Data , Russia is known for its vast natural gas reserves and is a major exporter of natural gas to various countries, particularly in Europe. Gazprom, a state-owned company, plays a crucial role in Russia's natural gas exports.
    Metals and Mining Products: Russia is rich in mineral resources, including metals such as iron, steel, aluminium,…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Cyber Security Services Saudi Arabia

Fast Digital Technology partner with us to enhance your organization's cyber security posture and protect your digital assets from evolving threats. Our tailored solutions in Saudi Arabia are designed to empower your business to navigate the digital landscape securely and confidently. Safeguard your future with our expert Cyber Security Services.
    https://fastdigitaltechnology.com/

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Unblocked Games 66 EZ in 2023: A Complete Guide

Explore an array of captivating games on 66ez, each offering diverse perspectives and representations across various categories. This website features an exciting collection of flash games that can be enjoyed instantly without the need for downloads or registrations. https://www.webtechmantra.com/unblocked-games-66-ez/

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Regarder Blue Beetle (2023) &Film complet& sous-titres français

Blue Beetle (2023) est le nom d’un personnage de comics créé par DC en 1939, qui a connu plusieurs incarnations au fil des décennies. La plus récente et la plus populaire est celle de Jaime Reyes, un adolescent d’origine mexicaine qui vit à El Paso, au Texas, et qui se retrouve lié à un scarabée extraterrestre qui lui confère une armure high-tech aux pouvoirs incroyables. C’est cette version du héros que le réalisateur Ángel Manuel Soto a choisi d’adapter au cinéma, dans un film qui sortira le 18 août 2023. Voici tout ce que vous devez savoir sur ce projet…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. How can cloud computing help to improve scalability and flexibility?

Hi everyone,

I'm interested in learning more about how cloud computing can help to improve scalability and flexibility. I've heard that many businesses are choosing cloud computing for these reasons, but I'm not exactly sure how it works. Can anyone share their thoughts or experiences on this topic?

Here are some potential benefits of cloud computing that I've found in my research:

Scalability: Cloud computing allows businesses to easily upscale or downscale their computing resources based on their needs at any given point. This flexibility offers agility and cost-efficiency and aligns IT resources with dynamically changing requirements so your infrastructure…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Why Machine Learning Should Be Studied By Students?

Students should study machine learning because it's a crucial technology driving advancements in various fields. Learning ML enhances problem-solving skills, fosters innovation, and prepares students for future job roles in AI, data science, and automation. It equips them with valuable skills to tackle complex challenges and contribute to technological progress. BookMyEssay provides expert machine learning assignment help. Our professionals assist in understanding algorithms, data analysis, and application development, ensuring academic success and practical knowledge acquisition.

Visit: https://www.bookmyessay.com/machine-learning-assignment/

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. How can cloud computing help with disaster recovery and business continuity?

Hi everyone,

I'm interested in learning more about how cloud computing can help with disaster recovery and business continuity. I know that having an effective recovery plan and solution in place is important for resuming operations with minimal downtime and data loss. However, I'm curious about how cloud computing specifically can play a role in this.

I've heard that using cloud-based disaster recovery solutions can help reduce recovery time and costs, as well as provide greater flexibility and scalability. But I'm not exactly sure how this works or what the benefits are.

Can anyone share their experiences or insights on…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. gg.roblox

Now.gg represents a cloud-based gaming platform that grants players the ability to seamlessly stream games directly from cloud servers to their devices. This approach is advantageous as it eliminates concerns about game downloads and the compatibility of one's device, since the games operate on remote cloud servers. https://www.webtechmantra.com/now-gg-roblox/

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. AAC Blocks Manufacturers in Tamilnadu

Magna Green is a leading AAC Blocks Manufacturers In Tamil Nadu and stands as the premier manufacturer of exceptional AAC blocks. We provide environmentally friendly building materials in Tamil Nadu known for their exceptional thermal insulation, fire resistance, and soundproofing properties. We, the A AC block Manufacturers in Tamil Nadu, play a crucial role in advancing the state's building industry by establishing a focus on quality and ecologically friendly procedures. We provide AAC Blocks for industrial, commercial, and residential projects with the best quality to meet our customers' needs.

https://magnagreen.in/aac-blocks

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Aluminium Casting Products

Craftsman Automation Produces Lightweight Aluminium Casting Products with Modern Technology from Design Stage to Assemble Stage. Craftsman Has Created Reliable Dependability as One of the Leading Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEM) for Different Sectors. Our Automotive Aluminium Casting Products Provide More Sustainability in the Automobile Industry. Our Products Include Gearbox, Engine & Other Structural Parts for Two-Wheelers, Along with Body Panels, Filter Adapters, and Valve Covers for Passenger Vehicles.in the Automobile Industry. Our Products Include Gearbox, Engine & Other Structural Parts for Two-Wheelers, Along with Body Panels, Filter Adapters, and Valve Covers for Passenger Vehicles.

https://www.craftsmanautomation.com/automotive-aluminum.html

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)