Skip to content

General MRU Feedback

We welcome any feedback on how we can improve Marginal Revolution University. You can also email us at support AT mruniversity.com.

948 results found

1. Buy Tapentadol Online | Soma 350mg Tablet on Discount

Offer on Buy Modafinil Online. Pain reliever Soma 350mg, 500mg, Tapentadol via cash on delivery. Get Uses, Side effects, guide by the expert.

Source: https://easymedcart.com/

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Project or exam based certification (like Freecodecamp)

It would be a great thing if you could award some certifications (like freecodecamp does) that is gained by some sort of project or some sort of papers on real life cases (reviewed by peers like done by coursera) or some sort of exam.

As it gives a sense of credibility and from professional perspective it is a great thing to attach to linkedIn profile (aka good publicity for MRU)

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. What are some YouTube to WAV downloaders?

There are several ways to download YouTube videos and convert them to WAV format. Here are three popular methods:

This is the easiest method, as it doesn't require installing any software. Here are some popular options:

1. Downloaderto.com: This website is simple to use and allows you to select the desired output format (WAV in this case).
    2. YT Converter: This website is a YouTube to WAV downloader that supports downloading videos from multiple platforms, including YouTube, and offers various output formats, including WAV.
    3. YTBTO: This website is another straightforward option with a clean interface and support for WAV conversion.

For more…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. What benefits does USPS LiteBlue Login Employee Portal Offer?

Employees of the US Postal Service can access the LiteBlue Login Portal, which offers several technical benefits to its employees. By using the liteblue.usps.gov website to login, you can make sure that communication with other staff members happens quickly. This website is well known for its availability of all employee's details.
    For More Info: https://allinsider.net/liteblue-usps-login/

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. CANADA DIGITAL ADOPTION PROGRAM!

Hello friends, I have a medium size business and I see that CDAP will provide funding to support businesses in adopting new digital technologies, including e-commerce, that will help them grow and compete in the global economy. I want to get complete information about it. Kindly explain

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. How can I allow web browsing with ChatGPT?

Are you tired of ChatGPT sending you outdated information. You may be aware that ChatGPT's expertise is restricted to its database, which was most recently updated in 2021. In this post, we answer whether can you connect ChatGPT to the internet using the Chrome WebChat GPT Extension in simple steps.

1. Add the WebChat GPT Extension on your Chrom browser.
    2. Open ChatGPT and log into your account.
    3. Turn on the Web Access toggle.
    4. Choose the number of results, time and region according to your want.
    5. Now, ChatGPT will get you the latest results from the web.

For more info visit: https://softfind.net/how-connect-chatgpt-to-internet/

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Difficulty Finding Information on AK47 Picatinny Rail Products

Dear [Website Support Team],

I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to bring to your attention a specific issue I encountered while using your website, https://feedback.mru.org/. As a user interested in AK47 accessories, particularly Picatinny rails, I experienced difficulty finding relevant information through your platform.

Upon entering the keyword "ak47 picatinny rail" in the search bar, I expected to receive comprehensive and relevant results related to AK47 Picatinny rail products. However, the search results were either limited or unrelated to my query, making it challenging to find the information I was seeking.

I believe improving the…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Phones Under 30000 Rupees

Many people prefer Samsung smartphones because of their brand value if you are also searching for phones under 30000 then you should know Samsung Galaxy A34 5G is the best one among many other brands. Its specs are read camera 48MP + 8MP + 5MP, front camera 13MP, 5000mAh battery, etc. No other device offers a 5MP macro camera in this budget.

Read more information - https://tektechy.com/best-smartphones-under-30000-in-india/

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Daily Exercise For Erectile Dysfunction

Exercise on a regular basis has been shown to improve cardiovascular health in general, which is directly related to erectile function. Men with erectile dysfunction (ED) may benefit from physical activity since it can increase blood flow, lower their risk of cardiovascular disease, and enhance their general health. These are some broad pointers for managing and maybe enhancing erectile function through regular exercise.
    For More Visit - https://www.securemedz.com/

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. What steps should a beginner take to build a strong portfolio in ethical hacking?

Building a strong portfolio involves documenting completed projects, certifications, and practical experiences. It can include write-ups on vulnerabilities discovered and solutions implemented.

https://www.sevenmentor.com/ethical_hacking_training_institute_training_classes_in_pune_best_course_in_india.php

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Equipment Funding Feature Request for MRU Feedback Site

Dear MRU Feedback Team,

I hope this message finds you well. I am a user of the MRU Feedback site and have been actively engaging with the platform to share insights and feedback. First of all, I appreciate the efforts you put into maintaining this valuable tool.

I would like to bring to your attention a specific issue related to the keyword "equipment funding." As a user who frequently discusses matters pertaining to education, research, and development, I believe that the MRU Feedback site could benefit greatly from the inclusion of a dedicated feature or category focused on equipment funding.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. How well do laptops with 8GB RAM perform in handling modern applications and multitasking? Any tips for optimizing performance with this RAM

Hey everyone! I've been exploring laptops with 8GB RAM recently and wanted to delve deeper into their performance capabilities, especially when handling modern applications and multitasking. I believe many of us here might have experiences and insights to share regarding this.

Question: How well do laptops with 8GB RAM perform in handling modern applications and multitasking? Any tips for optimizing performance with this RAM capacity?

Understanding Performance:
    I'm particularly interested in understanding the practical performance of laptop 8 gb ram. Are they holding up well with newer applications, or do they tend to struggle when multitasking with multiple programs or…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Concerns Regarding Continuous Migration on MRU Feedback Site

Dear MRU Feedback Team,

I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to bring to your attention some concerns I have regarding the continuous migration process on the MRU Feedback site.

As a user of the platform, I have observed certain issues that seem to be linked to the ongoing migration activities. While I understand that migrations are essential for improving and updating the site, it appears that some aspects of the process might be impacting the overall user experience.

Here are a few specific concerns:

Downtime and Accessibility:
    Users have experienced intermittent periods of downtime, making it…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Difficulty Locating Information on Leasing Photography Equipment

Dear MRU.org Support Team,

I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to bring to your attention a specific concern I encountered while navigating the MRU.org website. My primary objective was to find information related to leasing photography equipment, using the provided keyword search functionality.

Unfortunately, despite using relevant keywords such as "leasing photography equipment," I was unable to locate specific details or resources on the topic within the website. As a user seeking information on this particular subject, I found the lack of relevant search results to be a hindrance in obtaining the necessary details.

I appreciate…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. MBOX to PST Solution

Go with CubexSoft MBOX to PST Converter tool that enables to perfectly save MBOX file format in Outlook. It is safe & safe conversion app to smartly save MBOX file format in Outlook at once. By using the software, you can effortlessly execute MBOX file format in Outlook with all metadata, formatting, images, hyperlinks, etc. By using the advance MBOX to Outlook Converter, you can achieve comprehensive data migration result. It also provides free trial facility which allows export first 25 MBOX file format in Outlook without any cost. For multiple conversion of MBOX emails to PST file format, get…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Split a PDF file into Multiple Smaller PDF Files

The CubexSoft PDF Split Tool is one of amazing solution. The application allows you to batch split a PDF file into multiple smaller PDF files. All PCs running Windows versions 11, 10, 8, 7, 8.1, Vista, and XP, among others, are compatible with the program. No changes are done to the original PDF files when a PDF is split into several PDFs. The program also secures the original PDF files while splitting a PDF file into many PDFs. Download the free trial of the PDF separation tool from CubexSoft Watermark to split up to five PDF files. Read More: https://www.cubexsoft.com/pdf-split/

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. United Airlines Narita Airport Terminal

"Discover seamless travel with United Airlines Narita Airport Terminal. Navigate your journey effortlessly as we provide top-notch services and convenient facilities. Experience a world-class travel experience with United at Narita, ensuring comfort and efficiency from check-in to boarding. Your gateway to exceptional air travel awaits at United Airlines Narita Airport Terminal."
    Visit for more information- https://www.fareairlines.com/united-airlines-airport/united-airlines-narita-international-airport-terminal-nrt/

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Unveiling the Truth: Busting the Top 5 Myths About Chevrolet Cars

Chevrolet, an iconic name in the automotive industry, has built a reputation for producing reliable and innovative vehicles over the years. Despite its stellar track record, there are still lingering myths and misconceptions surrounding Chevrolet cars. In this blog, we aim to set the record straight by debunking the top five myths about Chevrolet cars.

Myth #1: Chevrolet Cars are Expensive to Maintain

One prevalent myth about Chevrolet cars is that they come with exorbitant maintenance costs. However, this couldn't be further from the truth. Chevrolet vehicles are designed with durability and longevity in mind, and their parts are readily…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. How To Access The Linksys Web Portal?

The Linksys web portal is a platform that has a lot of features to offer you, including login, setup, and network managing options. Once you will be on the portal the further process will become easy for you as the web screen will guide and instruct you. But, if you are a new user you will require to have enough knowledge to access the window on your laptop or smartphone. First of all, take your device and make it networked by attaching it to the wireless network or using an ethernet wire. Then, open your preferred web browser and go…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?